Ladies And Gentlmen 2 Ladies And Gentlmen 2

These movies are hilarious

Short and entertaining. Perfect!

The New Years Party 2 The New Years Party 2

Not quite as good as the first one.

I am a huge fan of New Years Party 1, it's my favorite Newgrounds flash of all time, however I was expecting more scatman. Overall this is still a very good flash, but I'm disappointed that you killed off that character as he was my favorite. I'm gonna miss that guy.

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

FUCK EBAUMSWORLD

The difference between eBaumsworld and the other sites(YTMND, etc) is that on eBaum's World, things are put on the site without the orignal creators consent and there isn't even credit given to the person that the content is taken from. On top of that, eBaum even puts his on logo on the flash/pictures. Oh, not to mention he profits indirectly from all the content he takes. YTMND/Newgrounds/etc gets its content from Users. Users create and submit their content and when they do that, credit is given to them. The Users, themselves, might use images that be considered stealing, but they aren't stealing images with the intent of making a profit but an intent of entertaining people.

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

Love it

The rabbit is so cute and the cat is funny as hell. I hope I find love like that some day. I love everything about these flashes.

The Dudette Next Door The Dudette Next Door

I loved it!!

Nice style, nice sounds/song. Everything seems to fit in together nicely!! Good Job!

Sin City Tribute Sin City Tribute

Wrong music choice

That music didn't fit in with Sin City in my opinion. I liked everything else though. Sin City is fuckin awesome.

Hoy te amo ++ Hoy te amo ++

Extremely great!

I can't begin to imagine how well you drawn by hand. (Instead of by mouse)

Merry Melony ep.1 Merry Melony ep.1

AWESOME FLASH

and your sister (?) or wife (?) sounds hott too!

Salad Fingers Episode 5 Salad Fingers Episode 5

It was good, but I dont understand it

Could someone explain to me what this flash means or why it's so "creepy"? It's a good demonstration of flash skills but I didn't find it entertaining, probably because i didn't get it, so please help me get it!

The New Years Party The New Years Party

Make more flashes

Make more flashes with that funny-ass voice, not the part where he's talkin gibberish, I'm talking about his casual voice.

"Dude, on new years, I swear to god this story is all true, I swear to god . . ."

LMAO