Ladies And Gentlmen 2 Ladies And Gentlmen 2

These movies are hilarious

Short and entertaining. Perfect!

The New Years Party 2 The New Years Party 2

Not quite as good as the first one.

I am a huge fan of New Years Party 1, it's my favorite Newgrounds flash of all time, however I was expecting more scatman. Overall this is still a very good flash, but I'm disappointed that you killed off that character as he was my favorite. I'm gonna miss that guy.

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

FUCK EBAUMSWORLD

The difference between eBaumsworld and the other sites(YTMND, etc) is that on eBaum's World, things are put on the site without the orignal creators consent and there isn't even credit given to the person that the content is taken from. On top of that, eBaum even puts his on logo on the flash/pictures. Oh, not to mention he profits indirectly from all the content he takes. YTMND/Newgrounds/etc gets its content from Users. Users create and submit their content and when they do that, credit is given to them. The Users, themselves, might use images that be considered stealing, but they aren't stealing images with the intent of making a profit but an intent of entertaining people.

Counter-Attack LV1 Counter-Attack LV1

it was cool

But i think your arrows are messed up. Either that or its just too fukin hard to navigate.

AtemiS-Starburst responds:

Thanks !

Warcraft 2 Soundboard Warcraft 2 Soundboard

I dont mind soundboards

but put some effort into the appearance at least.

kill the fucking bird 3 kill the fucking bird 3